Experience the best that the stunning island of Sri Lanka has to offer on this eight day trip, which allows you to discover the heritage and history of this Asian paradise and also get up close to the native wildlife on a choice of safari trips.
• Marvel at the World Heritage Sites to be found at Dambulla Rock Temple, Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the ancient city of Kandy
• Visit the young elephants being cared for at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Admire Sri Lanka’s tea country on a magical train journey before relaxing in the hill resort of Nuwara Eliya
• Explore the stunning beauty of Unawatuna beaches
• Habarana – 2 Nights
• Kandy – 2 NightS
• Ella – 4 Nights
• Bentota -3 Nights
Extend the tour – Options
• Add more nights and enjoy the serenity in Bentota Beach
• Stay in Maldives for another 5 nights
• Car & Guide
• Entrance fees to xx, yy
• Government taxes and charges
We offer a complete bespoke service for your hotel choices. Please speak to us about full requirements
Hertitence Kandalama, Habarana
Reasons to choose : Unique experience, Luxury, Nature, infinity pool, excellent customer service
98 Acres, Ella
At 98 Acres Resort and Spa, which is a premier luxury boutique hotel in Sri Lanka, our aim is to make your stay truly comfortable and memorable. Thus, there is a range of high-end facilities that you can enjoy and relax in.
Earl's Regency, Kandy
Reasons to Choose: Only 5 km away from the city of Kandy, built in breathtaking mountainous countryside landscape
Saman Villas, Bentota
Reasons to choose: Excellent location near the beach, excellent facilities and friendly satff
Best times to travel
Low Season (May–Aug)
The Yala monsoon season (May to August) brings rain to the south and west coasts plus the Hill Country. The weather in the North and East is best. Prices nationwide are at their nadir.
Shoulder (Apr & Sep–Nov)
April and September offer the best odds for good weather countrywide. New Year’s celebrations in mid-April cause transport to fill beyond capacity. A good time to wander without a set schedule of bookings.
High Season (Dec–Mar)
The Hill Country plus west- and south-coast beaches are busiest – and driest. With beds in demand, prices peak. The Maha monsoon season (October to January) keeps the East, North and Ancient Cities wet.
Things to know
What’s Included in the package